All buildings (built in 1971) were comprehensively reconstructed from 2005 to 2008 and all communications and engineering systems were modernized and replaced.
Modern engineering systems and technologies:
- central air conditioning system (chiller fan coil);
- heating and water heating provided by MOEK (provider of heat), standalone water heating system using electric boilers;
- water supply and sewerage system provided by Mosvodokanal (provider of water), standalone water supply facility (water well);
- fire system;
- power supply provided by Mosenergo (provider of electricity); provided power supply - 2,300 kVA;
- ventilation system;
- communications: optical fiber, automatic telephone station (ATS) for 2,500 numbers; internal ATS for administration for 48 numbers; providers: MGTS and Makomnet
European standards fit-out:
- ceilings: suspended, plasterboard; in office rooms - Armstrong type with built-in downlights;
- windows: VIDNAL SPL 'warm' aluminum profile, 2-chamber panels with tinted Arctic Blue color glass, tilt-and-turn, Roto (Germany) hardware;
- floor in entrance hall: ceramic granite;
- floors in office rooms: parquet, laminated, carpet, linoleum.
Structure of the building: precast concrete building.
Elevators are by KONE (Finland), world's leading corporation for complex innovative solutions, design, installation, maintenance and modernization of elevators and escalators. Number of elevators - 3.